Sunday 26 January 2014

BEAUTY BUYS

ALOHA


Im home for the weekend...so that only means on thing - a beauty blog!

Iv been purchasing a few things latley that Iv had my eye on for quite some time.

Starting firstly with my order I placed a few weeks back, wich ment a bundle of parcels on my arrival home.





CLYNOL SILVER SHAMPOO - £10

This is a life saver for any one with silver hair!! I swear by this and would recomend it to anyone. This blue solution completley cancels out every single yellow tone that may make an appearance once in a while, leaving your hair all sparkly and silvery!!
 
LOUISE YOUNG


eye liner brush - £16.00

tapered blending brush - £18.00

These brushes are insane and well worth the money! The blending brush is so soft and allows for precision blending in the crease wich is perfect if you want that defined look.
The eyeliner brush is perfect and creates a clean and sleek look to your eyeliner.


 BOBBI BROWN MAKEUP MANUAL



 Whether your a beginner or just passionate about makeup this book is amazing. It explains in detail application of makeup to skin care routines. I bought this book of AMAZON for £10 wich I think is great. I cant wait to start reading it and experimenting more with my makeup.




MAC 
 FOLI - £12.00
NAKED LUNCH - £12.00

REAL TECHNIQUES 
SHADING BRUSH - £7.99


























MAC - FLUID LINER - ITS PHYSICAL (limited edition) 

A soft brown with sparkle - Beautifula and subtle !

YVESAINTLAURENT

 NEW !!! - £21.00

Pink and sparkly, what more could you want!


Hope you enjoyed

BYEEEEEE

X X X X

No comments:

Post a Comment