Wednesday 25 December 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL
x x x

After eating my own body weight in food, collapsing on the sofa in my 'Minnie Mouse' onesie, making myself sick with Lindt chocolate and watching home alone, I can safely say I had a really great day!

One thing that really sucks at Christmas is waking up and realizing its just not the same as it used to be. I miss that feeling of excitement and literally staying awake all night. Now as soon as my head hits the pillow on Christmas eve, I'm out like a light, not waking up till about 9 !!!

I really miss being a kid, but iv come to realize now that it really isn't about the presents, I really couldn't care less. I just love spending time with my family over great food ,watching films and eating crappy food all day.

Just a few  little presents minus the rest





GETTING READY









MY HOMEMADE CHEESECAKE 





















Hope you all had a great day <3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment