Sunday 6 July 2014

8 WEEKS ! .. PACKING UP + SMOOTHIE MAKING

ALOHA!

It is now 8 WEEKS !!! I repeat, 8 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, so this is all becoming too real, and quite frankly too much to handle. The amount of documents, preparation and packing is stressing me out!!!!!!!!!!
 I'm one of these people who worry, and even when their is nothing to worry about, I think I just make things up in my head so I can just worry. Its contagious and definitely genetic (thanks mom)

So far, I think I'm all good on the paper work stuff, and all other boring things that need doing. Iv got to tell you, I'm not all that good at being organised with shit like this.
However, with packing, well I guess that's another story.....


I still have a lot to sort, however, I do feel I have the majority which is a good thing. On the other hand, I don't think I'm going to look like your average backpacker, strutting around the streets of 0Z in my floral dresses.....(definitely going to fit right in ;) )

Makeup, I am yet to pack, and to be honest I think this is going to be difficult. I have so so much as you all know, but there is no way I can take it all. I'm thinking, just stick to the basics shawnice, that's all you will need. I don't think foundation and mascara sweating down my face is a good look!?

Life is too crazy at the mo, I am graduating this Friday WOO! however, I still have yet to book a good old fancy meal out...and now I know high heels will not be appropriate for walking/falling on stage, I now have to start my mission to find some flat shoes...OH FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.

ANNDDD if that wasn't stress full enough, I need to cancel my phone contract, arrange a million and one appointments before I leave, arrange a leavers meal at work, and sort this body of mine out!!!!

Healthy food is a MUST right now...there is no way I'm rocking it on BONDI BEACH without looking mighty fit and fine ;) 

Iv bought a bundle of good old fruit and veg and thought....why not get the bad ass blender from out the garage ( garage you might ask?, yeah our dumping ground in other words)

SOOOOO.... I followed this recipe.... (kinda)

Ingredients

  • 14 ozs ice
  • 250 ml yoghurt (natural)
  • 41/3 floz soy milk    - OF WHICH I DIDNT USE!!!
  • 21/2 ozs blueberries
  • 21/2 ozs raspberries
  • 1/2 bananas - YEAH, I USED A FULL BANANA - DEFINITELY PUSHING THE BOAT OUT I KNOW 
I chopped up all my fruit and whacked it in the blender for a few seconds and this is how it turned out ........

 WHAT A BEAST !
awwwww sooo goooooddd!!!

yeah, that's just me, chillin and taking in what little sun we have....


I mean its no smoothie, but iv been dealing with such big withdrawal symptoms today!!


9 hours without coffee and I was like something from the exorcist today ... I think this may be another issue I need to add on my list of life issues.


Number 1 - ALWAYS drink coffee

PS - The above photo shows my happiness at my now healthy hair....joyous times and squinty eyes (thanks sun)

BYEEEEE

X X X

No comments:

Post a Comment