Tuesday 8 July 2014

KACHUMBER, PARCELS + HEALTHY EATING

HEEEYYYY

On my day off it would rain, so it was no surprise when I woke up to a lovely thunder storm!!! OHHHHHH THE UKKK <3
After spending many hours catching up on those addictive beauty videos on you tube, that are clearly what my life revolves around, I decided to make another smoothie and prepare some Kachumber to have with my dinner.

Kachumber is a cucumber and tomato salad ... its bloody tasty and I'm sure the majority have had it before (usually served with poppadoms and Indian food). Its simple as to make and basically I don't really need to tell you how to make it, as the picture is pretty much self explanatory!!! but what the hell I'm bored and you have obviously came here due to bordem and with the need to read something interesting (as always ;) ).

Ingredients

 1/2 large white onion, diced
2 inch piece of cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
4 ripe cherry tomatoes, diced
3 tbsp finely chopped coriander (leaves and stems)
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint (just leaves)
Juice of ½ a lemon
Salt, pepper and sugar to taste


I also woke up to receive my two parcels !!! I swear its so much more fun receiving parcels than buying in store...I might just spend the rest of my life ordering online.
Basically a friend suggested making luggage stand out so I followed her brilliant advice and bought some iron on transfers...I eventually want to fill up my rucksack OH it would look so cool!

I just bought these of ebay/amazon...so so cheap, but will jazz my rucksack up so good!


OFCOURSEEEEE....bordem led me to make ANOTHER smoothie. BUT... this time i used:

 a hand full of frozen raspberries, by freezing them this make the smoothie much thicker.I mixed in frozen yogurt, a little bit of milk and some ice cubes. I blended it all together and then added this to my cup and started on the second part.

 I also used frozen mango about half of it and mixed this with juice from 1 orange, I added in some more ice cubes, blended and then poured it on top of the previous blend. It created a really cool layered effect and who doesn't enjoy layering ?!!!!!




OHHH and from my post the other day, my dress is from URBAN OUTFITTERS!! grabbed a bargain at £25 in the sale so this will deffiniitly be coming with me to OZ ;)



OHHH and so will my lovely new kindle and its skin I purchased a few weeks ago.... 






I mean, the strawberry's where definitely necessary....they just show how creative I am .....  (clearly) ahah


anywayssssssss byeeeee

x x x x
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment