Wednesday 4 July 2012

NEW: Revlon kissable balm stain + Photoready Cream Blush


After giving up my hope of ever finding the Photoready cream blush in the UK, I was in boots today, and when walking past the Revlon stand I had to take a second glance. I was in shock, not only was the new cream blushers out, but the new Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain (..and breath) was their in every shade! 

A lot of makeup company's have taken inspiration from the chubby sticks by clinique, however the chubby sticks are very sheer and more of a gloss,  the Revlon balm stains on the other hand are very pigmented and in a different league.


The cream blush in '100  pinched' is a peachy natural colour, giving a nice flush on the cheeks without it looking too much.

The balm stain I have to say is a new favourite of mine, I didn't expect it to be so pigmented but when applied it really stands out, and leaves a fresh mint taste on the lips which is a bonus. The colour is very buildable as shown in the picture above, I swatched lightly on my hand and even then the colour was strong, after a few layers it became a lot heavier in colour.
The texture is very different to the lip products that I own, its glossy and very moisturising at the same time without it being sticky on the lips.
I would definitely mistake this for a chubby stick, as the packaging is practically identical, with very similar colours and style.
Overall I'm very pleased with Revlons new products and I will be purchasing a lot more colours in the balm stain, as their so easy to apply and feel comfortable on the lips.

Go and check the Revlon stand next time your out shopping and if you have enough pennies, then I recommend you buy one.

chowww
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment