Sunday 12 August 2012

Im back/vintage plates

Its been a while since I last posted, life's been a bit crazy lately, a lot of things have changed and Iv made some decisions that have also caused change In my life.

I'm much happier in myself and feel this summer has really made me think about things and realise what I want in life.

Its strange how you can change and not even realise, then one day you want something completely different and a completely different lifestyle. until I have the money to move out of this crap town I live in, Ill just plod along and try make the best out of what I have.


Lately i haven't been buying much makeup products, iv been focusing my time on trying to use it all instead of adding to it. Iv also been purchasing new items for my new house/bedroom!!

For the first time in years i went to a car boot sale in search of some vintage plates for my new room. Each plate was either a pound or less which was pretty good.


A trip to Whitby was well worth it when I stumbled across this gorgeous vintage bag for £10 and scarf £10

 

 Urban decay eyeshadowMidnight cowgirl £14.00
stila
 Kitten £12.00
Nyx soft matte lip cream-antwerp
Nyx jumbo pencil
MILK
YOGHURT
SPARKLE NUDE
 The only problem i have with the jumbo pencils is that when applied to the eyelid, they crease so easy and iv tried everything to prevent this from happening and so far iv not been to successful.

A busy week lies ahead, work and moving. I'm trying to keep on top of my blogs so hopefully ill be posting a lot more lately

much love
chow
x x x x x x  x x x  x

No comments:

Post a Comment