Monday 13 August 2012

a good change


isnt it strange how even when you can be in a room with about 100 people you can still feel quite lonely,  I honestly don't know what it is but I feel I need something new in life, new people to encourage and inspire me.

I'm finding things a challenge all the time and being away from home I learn to deal with things more effectively.

I feel everyone these days are only in it for themselves, whatever you say to someone, next thing you know the whole world knows. its difficult when trust lies in no one anymore, Iv met some awful people in my life and I really cant be bothered with people like that no more.

iv been told I'm 'quiet' but i guess its just because I cannot be bothered with people who don't care or are judgemental or basically don't give a shit about people, so if I don't talk to you that's why :)

I honestly want to get away from life just for a while and see what else is out their. Every now and then ill meet someone who will inspire me and ill really push myself in life to make a change.

I cannot stand people who look down on people, if its one thing iv learnt over this summer its to just be myself, I honestly don't care what people think. Iv grew up so much and if people want to talk behind my back then feel free, you still have a lot of growing up to do.

moving back to uni in a week couldn't come quick enough, iv had a great summer and I'm looking forward to the year ahead, no matter how hard it is i really just wanna concentrate on whats important and say yes to a lot more things this year. moving in with my lovely new flatmates will be a change yet again and i cannot wait to see what happens this year.

I want to get back to cheer leading and not being scared of certain things I wouldn't push myself to do before. My voluntary work will be a new exciting experience and ill still be plodding on serving the customers of sunderland coffee in Biz R.

its been a great year full of new friends and experiences and I think this is only the beginning of whats still to come

much love
  x x x x x x x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment