Saturday 6 April 2013

london, america and celebrations

Alohaaaaa lovliess
home from uni again for a couple of days, so thought I would fill you in with life lately 
I recently popped to London for the day as I had an interview at the US embassy for my visa.
 If you didn't already know I am flying to America at the end of may, I will be living, working and travelling all around America for four months. I cannot tell you how excited I am to have this opportunity. I will be flying to new york firstly for a few days with a close friend of mine, we will then be travelling to our job which is in Maryland Ocean City.
Candy kitchen is where I will be working, a colourful friendly sweet shop where I will be working with not only new inspiring people, but my lovely friend Sam.
I think this opportunity is exactly what i need right now, its been a tough year and I think that this is perfect for me. I have been through so much this year, changed so much and have so much to gain from the months to come.
Whilst in London I did some shoppppppingggggggggggg


I thought this top would be perfect in America, its bright colourful and very summery
£25.00
Left- Urban Outfitters - £70 reduced to £30
Right- River Island - £25




MAC-Lady Danger-£14.50


Nanas 90th birthday Celebrations



Lipstick - Lady Danger
Boots - Topshop
Dress- River Island
Belt- Topshop
Coat- Topshop






yummy homemade cupcakes



chowwwwwww

x x x x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment