Friday 25 January 2013

Lipstick Collection

Alohaaaa

I am an absolute lover of lipsticks. I never used to be brave enough or have the confidence to pull off a bright lip or even lipstick, but I am now addicted and feel so bare when I don't have my red lippy on.

I started my collection around a year ago, and ever since it has grew massively. Iv spent way too much on MAC lipsticks but lets face it their absolutely amazing, they smell damn good and last all day. I constantly get asked at work what brand of lipstick I wear as it stays on after numerous cups of coffee, and yes it is generally MAC. 

MAC lipsticks are roughly £14.00 and range massively in colours.



 

LEFT TO RIGHT - Ruby woo/ Reel Sexy/ Fanfare/ Costa Chic
LEFT TO RIGHT- cut a caper/ Creme'dnude/Hue/So Chaud/DIVA/Impassioned


and my two every day colours.... Russian Red and Chilli

My YSL lipsticks around £25 each....absolutely love the packaging

Revlon - Number 7-Kate Moss

.......and now for lipgloss, however i dont particularly think i suit lipgloss so tend to stay away. I prefer much more matte textures.

NYX soft matte lip cream/ Collection cream puff (which is a dupe for the NYX)/ Natural collection /Revlon lip stain/ MAC lipglass in pink lemonade


Lipsticks i currently want:

MAC - Lady danger
MAC- Morange
MAC - angel

Thanks y'all

speak soon

chowwwww
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment