Friday 25 January 2013

LONDON LONDON

ALOHAA

So....
I desperately needed a trip away from reality and to me theirs no better place to go than LONDONN!!!
I absolutely love everything about London, the shops, the fashion and the sights. I literally go to London about once every two months, I find it so cheap getting the megabus so I'm always booking up.
I tried not to spend so much this time but I had to treat myself to just a few items.



 Even though iv been to London numerous times theirs one little shop that iv never been able to find......'Choccywoccydoodah'

.... And then walking down Carnaby Street I spotted it!!!!!




I stumbled across a shop called 'Massimo Dutti' Id never heard of it before until my friend dragged me in. Everything seemed so expensive, however i spotted a jumper from across the shop which i feel in love with it, even holding it I could feel that it was good quality as it was really heavy. I got this beauty reduced from £90 to £17 !!!!!!!!! I cant wait to wear it, I bought some pants which will go with it so well.



 High waisted floral pants - £39


Speak again soon

byeeeeee

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment