Sunday 1 December 2013

A 'BizR' Christmas Meal and 'OOTN'

ALOHA 

Spending time with great company over a glass of wine and gorgeous food is my favorite thing to do, and once a year the time comes for the work's Christmas meal.

I have now worked at 'BizR' for around three years now, and if you didn't now already its an amazing coffee shop in the heart of Sunderland town. With its homemade pastry's and yummy coffee you wouldn't think a little shop would attract so many people. However passion and thought is put into everything we make, so its no wonder the customers are so friendly and pop in everyday for their cappuccinos and blueberry muffins.



I have made so many great friends working here, all of which are crazy...but they know that! 

So its no wonder I get excited for our Christmas meal plus its an excuse to buy a new outfit (not that I need many excuses)





'What to wear oh what to wear ???




GET READY WITH ME

Shower time

foundation NARS SHEER GLOW 


powder Rimmel stay matte


Concealer under eyes  - collection in fair 1

Eyebrows - Rimmel eyebrow pencil







Allover eye base with MAYBELLINE 24 HOUR COLOUR TATTO METAL  - 70 barely branded

I then grabbed for my NAKED palette and used my SEPHORA PRO shadow brush and put SIN allover my lid.
I then grabbed my SEPHORA crease brush and used NAKED in my crease with SIDECAR over the top to enhance the crease and then I blend blend blend.

using TOASTED I dragged this under my lash line
to enhance my eyes.

Then reaching for my NAKED 2 palette I used BOOTYCALL for my highlighter under my brows and down the centre of my nose. 

Using my URBAN DECAY eye shadow in MIDNIGHT COWGIRL I patted this on top of my lid again to add more glitter and shine. The more glitter and sparkly at Christmas time the better ;)

Then using my BARRY M dazzle dust I also patted this on top and in the inner corners of my eyes. super sparkly.

For my eyeliner I like to use a gel liner as i think its not as harsh and looks subtle. I only drag it half way as I like my eyes to look fuller on the outer parts rather than the whole eye.

(sorry for the crap quality photos, my DSLR camera is at home :( )


I then used my MAC eyelash curlers,  then brushed my lashes with MAXFACTORS eye brightening mascara. I love this mascara as it really separates the lashes.

AFTER the eyes where complete I used NARS LAGUNA on the hollows of my cheeks to give me some definition, following this I use MAC's mineralize skin finish in 'soft and gentle' highlighter to give me a glow down my nose, under my eyes and cheek bones.




NOW FOR HAIR






I dried my hair up side down to give it some volume, I then added a few curls with my straighteners and flipped it up side down and finished with some hairspray ( my favorite - SILHOUETTE - SCHWARZKOPF - £10.00). With my straighteners I also curled my fringe backwards.





LIPS - MAC LIP LINER - DYNAMO (£18.00)
MAC LIPSTICK ON TOP - RELENTLESSLY RED ($15.00 when I bought in the states)

WHAT I WORE

TOPSHOP - pink velvet top - £25 with 10 %discount
TOPSHOP - dog-tooth high wasted trousers - around £40
 


NAILS

TOPSHOP- barefoot
Rings - PANDORA - £65
Urban outfitters both £6.00

Vintage plate from boot sale!




HOPE YOUR LIKE MY TUTORIAL

oh and whilst getting ready I was listening to ... MIKHAEL PASKALEV - I SPY <3 great song, give it a listen

byeeeee

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment